Finance Your Rims and Tires with Progressive or BillMeLater
We now offer two options for you to finance your new set of wheels:
Option 1) Progressive Leasing:
- Ideal for "less than perfect" credit;
- 90 day payment option;
- No credit needed;
- Just click the link below to apply online. You will deal directly with Progressive Leasing.
Option 2) Paypal Financing:
- Add the wheels you want to our cart;
- At your cart page select the "Paypal" option;
- Then pick the "BillMeLater" Paypal services.
Purchase a new set wheels and tires for your car now for a low monthly payment. This is an excellent value for our valued customers to use with the purchase of a new Wheel and Tire Package.You can choose between fixed payments or no interest* finance options.
6 Months No Interest.
Enjoy low monthly payments, and no interest for 6 months.
Bill Me Later is the simple, flexible credit line built-in to your PayPal account.
Add a credit line and get what you want - with more time to pay
What is Bill Me Later?
Bill Me Later is a credit line that's built-in to your PayPal account. You can use Bill Me Later during PayPal checkout on eBay - and almost everywhere PayPal is accepted. Bill Me Later lets you pay for your purchases in 2 simple steps - just enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Set Bill Me Later as your preferred payment method and you'll speed through PayPal checkout even faster. Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval and offered by Web Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
How does Bill Me Later work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select Bill Me Later as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; Bill Me Later will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. (Have an existing Bill Me Later account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase).
I already have a separate Bill Me Later account. How do I add it to my PayPal account?
It's easy! Visit www.billmelater.com/linkpaypal and follow the steps to link the two accounts.
Here's how Bill Me Later works with PayPal
- Apply for Bill Me Later today or during PayPal checkout. Just answer two quick questions, accept the terms and get a decision in seconds.
- For future purchases, you'll simply select Bill Me Later as your preferred way to pay.
- You'll receive an email when your monthly statement is ready.